19/02/2014 - Announcement
Visas for touristic or business purposes can be obtained via the new Electronic Visa Application System (www.evisa.gov.tr). This system, which was launched in 2013, allows intending visitors to obtain their e-Visas in approximately three minutes online.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs continues efforts to strengthen the e-Visa system and to better enable foreign nationals to easily obtain their visas.
In this context, as of 11 April 2014;
- In addition to English, French, and Spanish; Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, German, Arabic and Chinese language options will be added to the e-Visa system.
- In addition to Visa and Master Card, payment will be accepted from other commonly used credit cards and debit cards.
- Necessary arrangements will be made to allow foreign visitors to obtain e-Visas from authorized airline companies offices, including those companies’ offices in airports.
- Tour operators will be able to apply for group e-Visas and make lump sum payments for them.
- Visitors arriving to Turkey without visas will be able to obtain their e-Visas via interactive kiosks placed in Turkish airports.
Only use the e-visa link above. There are fake websites out there that will take you money and deliver nothing.